May 18, 2009

Brussels has been Bad To The Bone

Brussels 17/05/2009 - George Thorogood & The Destroyers
What a show! I had never seen the Destroyers live but I've been waiting for this concert for so long.
It was amazing, this guy is a great showman, very cool on stage. He was smiling all the time, joked and played with the fans.

The stage set-up was clear and very classy. Large stage with a rock/blues background with some animations on the big screen.
They offered us a very good show with an awesome setlist (only 1h30 though) ...

Here's the setlist, probably some are missing...

Rock Party
Who Do You Love
The Fixer (excellent version)
Howlin' For My Baby
Night Time
I Drink Alone
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
Bad To The Bone (Grrr very bad on this one)
Move It On Over
Got My Eyes On You

You Talk To Much (Love that song)
Treat Her Right
Madison Blues,....

Favorite parts: The Fixer, I Drink Alone, Bad To The Bone, You Talk Too Much, Treat Her Right

Pictures
...
Exhausted George